It’s been ages since I did a Top 10 Friday… and yet they’re so much fun! This one promises to be fashionable and fabulous. Enjoy…
1. The spring fashion shows are nearly here. Go to ‘Must See and Do Events’ – Hurry, tickets sell fast
2. Vogue Australia is celebrating its 50 year anniversary. Grab your limited edition boxed copy now, or pick up one (or all) of the four covers featuring Cate Blanchett at your local newsagent
3. Melbourne designer, Teal Talbot of Friend of Mine has released her debut collection, Opposites Attract. This label is going to be huge. It’s super cool and simple, yet has incredible elements of crazy detail or embellishment. Wear as is, or jazz up with other fave pieces. I love, love, love the leather peep toe wedge boots! Now available at Down Yonder
4. If you blink three times, the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival will arrive (well not really, but you know what I mean). Time to start seeking out that fabulous dress. Keep an eye on the fashion shows and visit your fave stores to check out their look books*
5. Check out New Zealand jewellery line, Kagi. I’m totally in love with the Infinity Links Gold Bracelet (so much so that I made it my August Hero)
6. Grab a coffee at Porgie and Mr Jones. I truly love this place (and the hot waiters)
7. Listen to Phoenix’s album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix. This band never disappoints. My fave tracks are Lizstomania and Rome
8. Seriously, if you haven’t seen Pink’s Funhouse tour – try and get tickets. So good!
9. Steal Kate Moss’ style with your very own LNA Sidetail V-Neck tee – now available at Miijo.
10. Read Fallen – this beautiful magazine celebrates and seeks out all things creative… and Australian.
Happy Friday! Remember, be fashionable and fabulous – be you.
* Over the next few months, I will do a few posts on Spring Carnival to help you seek out the perfect outfit. If you’re looking for something more personalised, drop me a line. Would love to help.
Like this post? Check out:
New styles at Leona Edmiston… perfect for Spring
Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 2009 – A Spring Fashion Fantasy
Hello smashed avocado!!
To steal or not to steal… Is it a style must?