So, I’ve been umming and aahhing about what to write today. I’ve got a few ideas, but there are some questions that have been playing on my mind for a couple of posts I’d like to write. To get the answers, I thought I’d give a shout out to y’all (sometimes, I like to sound like my cousin in Georgia), and find out your thoughts first. After all, this blog is not just about me… it’s about you my dear readers.
1. What is your occupation?
2. What sort of environment do you work in? (ie. office, studio, outdoors, etc)
3. What do you usually wear to work?
4. Do you have any fave brands you wear to work? What are they?
5a. Does your work have a ‘dress policy’?
5b. Do you agree with it?
1. Do you have Casual Fridays at work?
2. What do you think people should wear to work on Casual Fridays?
3. What do you think people shouldn’t wear to work on Casual Fridays?
4. What would you like to see more of on Casual Fridays at your workplace?
5. What would you like to see less of?
Any other comments about dressing for work?
Post a comment or email me to let me know your answers. I will post a summary of the answers and some ideas about them next week.